WE’RE BUILDING THE FUTURE OF HOME SERVICES —
For homeowners – scheduling home services should be seamless. Envision a surprise and delight experience where a busy mom can skip the sales calls and schedule a solar installation while waiting in the carpool line.
For providers – a CMO should have trusted partners. Envision working with a team aligned to your goals, helping solve problems in real-time based on your capacity, schedules, and efficiency targets.
For our team – develop your career and calling. Envision a place interested in unlocking your full potential and harnessing it to grow the business.
Home Solutions was incubated inside Three Ships, an investment company that builds digital-first businesses.
We have a strong track record of growth in team, capabilities, and mission building, which will carry us and the home services industry into the future.
Home Solutions is founded by parent company, Three Ships.
We launch our first website and begin signing partnerships with leading home brands.
We begin partnering with Habitat for Humanity to make homeownership more accessible in our communities.
We acquire numerous websites, such as EcoWatch, solidifying our market leadership in home services.
Our unique content, tools, and data campaigns are recognized by leading media publishers.
Home Solutions welcomes our new CEO, Sarah Soule.
Home Solutions opens its Charlotte office in South Park.
Home Solutions opens its own Raleigh office in the Village District.
We invest in people today to build the business tomorrow.
We are the best place to build a career, with engaged team members who are passionate about our purpose and driven by performance.
WE MAKE HOME SERVICE EXPERIENCES BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
- We meet homeowners where they are in the purchasing journey, providing relevant content and the right experiences to give them information they need.
- We have a high bar for excellence, but we also have a real interest in each other and making work fun.
- We are committed to “punching above our weight class” on community contribution by partnering with nonprofits including Habitat for Humanity, Refugee Hope Partners, and the YMCA, and matching the charitable contributions of our employees $1 for $1.
- There is no cap on growth, promotions, or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects.
A TRACK RECORD OF PROFITABILITY AND SUCCESSFUL GROWTH
- We’ve consistently demonstrated the highest revenue growth rate in the industry, largely growing through innovation, not M&A.
- We’ve have attracted the strongest team in the industry by creating an entrepreneurial culture and providing a front-row seat to building and growing a business.
- We work with all 30 of the largest companies in the home services industry, providing a level of customization and partnership that meets the most demanding enterprise needs.
Home Solutions is managed by a talented leadership team that includes alumni of large-scale customer acquisition companies and top finance and consulting firms.
Our approach to digital marketing is supported by years of success in performance-driven content, media investment management, and conversion rate optimization.
We have the assets, capabilities, team, and technology to scale faster and farther than any other content and commerce business in home services.